A means to connect autonomous, equitable, collaborative and shareable arrangements of any style and in any location. This is a first-hand means by which entities exchange information and resources while building trust that is grounded in first-hand experiences.
Model Communities Association (MCA) cultivates, fosters and facilitates equitable, shareable, collaboratively governed arrangements, studying their economic and social impact.
Participation & Collaboration
MCA hopes to foster and facilitate arrangements that involve participation and collaboration. Using the MCA Theory, we intend to study how such arrangements impact all of us economically and societally.
The benefits of self-governance.
The organization formed is a Circle of Trust made up of individuals with shared intents and purposes.
Creating relationships and equitable exchanges
There are many members of society, living in our communities, who have the desire to live their lives more fully, to connect with others who have similar...
Empower collective experiences.
The standards and guidelines that become effective in the Model Community environment can be a stepping stone for similar endeavors.
An informative dashboard area that offers easy access for users to utilize all the tools in the toolset.
A central exchange for shareable details, a private version of Craigslist + Airbnb, removing monied interests from information exchange.
A unique virtual collaborative meeting tool allowing Circle Members to set agendas, record meeting results, distribute, archive meeting results, and more!
This handy tool offers the ability for a group to discuss and consent (or refrain from consenting) online to a proposal, with results securely distributed and archived.
• A means to connect autonomous, equitable, collaborative and shareable arrangements of any style and in any location.
• A legal operating structure within which equitable, collaborative and shareable arrangements can be rooted.
• A network of individuals who endeavor to build trust through shared experiences regardless of physical or financial constraints.
• A toolset that facilitates ongoing collaborative decision-making.
• A means of resolving the significant issues facing our society/humanity.
• A set of ground rules; a structure for our chaotic selves.
• Real people connecting with other people based on the principle of respect.
• Connections, Company, Congeniality, Comfort, Collaboration, Inclusion
• A market solution; we are a societal solution.
• A pyramid scheme; our structure is non-hierarchical.
• A service; participation comes with association.
• Pretentious; individuality is encouraged.
• Exclusive; the door to trust-building is open.
• Rushed; good decisions take time.
• Pressured; Associates and Circles are free to engage or disengage at will.